Name:
Location: Eastern Long Island, New York, United States

I was Born in Queens NY, Moved to Long Island when I was 1. Lived in Commack, Kings Park, Ronkonkoma, East Patchogue, Bellport and now a little more east.

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!

Get Thunderbird

Gaba Gaba Hey.

Monday, November 15, 2004

Things I want for X-Mas

  • 200 gig (or better Hard Drive) Server getting full.
  • Blank DVD's (+RW).
  • Multi-format dual layer DVD Burner (wont matter what kind of blanks I get).
  • Stuff for the New Jeep - Billet Grill inserts, Entry Guards (Black), Wind Deflector, Nerf Bars (Must Be for Unlimited), Brush Guard (for Front) Stone Guards for Lights (Front, Back and Directionals)

Hmmmm... I guess thats it for now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats all you want?

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home